AMERICA IS IN TRANSITION
The American Dream seems uncertain
The average American seems to be questioning his/her ability to achieve a quality of life, as they face:
* HIGH RATES OF DIVORCE
* EVER RISING DEMAND FOR A TWO INCOME HOUSEHOLD
* UNCERTAIN AND FAST CHANGING JOB MARKET
* MULTIPLE STRESSORS AFFECTING FAMILIES
* LACK OF FINANCIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* INEFFECTIVE PARENTING SKILLS
* SHIFT OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FROM GOVERNMENT (Pensions and Social Security) TO DO IT YOURSELF (401K's and IRA's)
* LACK OF CORPORATE LOYALTY TOWARDS EMPLOYEES DUE TO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS, WORLDWIDE COMPETITION, AND THE PRESSURE OF MAXIMIZING CORPORATE EARNINGS (Stockholders).
The Triquetra represents the pieces that make us our own person. Our spirit, body, and our mind. Finding a healthy balance of time to devote to each portion is one of life's biggest challenges. How do you treat your Triquetra?
At INTEGRITY BEHAVIORAL & COACHING SOLUTIONS, we believe it takes more than just "one simple solution". Quality of life requires a balanced lifestyle, safeguarded by specific protocols that promote EFFECTIVE COPING SKILLS.
Our holistic approach includes INDIVIDUAL/FAMILY PSYCHOTHERAPY as a way to replace ineffective protocols and coping skills that keeps families and individuals from developing significant and rewarding relationships(which is the very reason why we work so hard in the first place).
With the assistance of an ACCREDITED FINANCIAL COUNSELOR, we proceed to make sure that your spending and financial priorities are aligned with your values, which define those things that matter most to you and your family. This alignment between values and financial habits, seems to evoke in many families, feelings of contentment and increased motivation to engage in financial conversations with our spouses or loved ones, instead of avoidance, as a result of unresolved conflict from the past.
Through our personal approach of equipping individuals and families, we make sure that you develop and implement EFFECTIVE COPING SKILLS and PROTOCOLS that can foster a BALANCED QUALITY OF LIFE.
The complexity and intensity of stressors that many families are facing today requires the assistance of highly trained professionals with a holistic approach, one that can provide an individualized and customized LIFE PLAN, within a therapeutic setting. Contact us today, there is too much at stake! YOUR BEST IS YET TO COME!
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
- Individual Life Coaching---------Identify,Plan and Achieve your God-given potential!
- Marriage/Relationship Coaching----Learn the skills that promotes joy and fulfillment!
- Family Money Coaching--------Reframe your attitude and relationship towards money!
- Professional Coaching-------Your personal coach and allied in the pursuit of your dreams!
- Corporate Consulting-----Creating a winning environment in your business!
- Leadership Development Workshops----"everything rises and falls based on leadership"
- Career Coaching--------- What are my strenghts, gifts, and passion? What should I do with my life?
- Relationhip Building Seminars---Learning how to relate to myself and others!
- Financial Integrity Workshops----Alingning my financial decisions with my life core values!
- Spiritual Renewal Workshops----Geting back to the fundamentals of our faith!
- Values-based Life Planning----Making long-lasting and fulfilling life decisions!
- Workshops, Seminars, and Sessions available in Spanish
- Local references available.
- Se Habla Espanol
More Than Conquerors Ministries
Our Faith-based community service ministry has partnered with the following
churches to provide our services on a pro-bono or reduced fee basis. For further information please contact the following organizations or call (407)782-5525.
- River of Life Church, Oviedo, FL
- Faithdome of Fellowship, Oviedo, FL
- Iglesia Bautista Ebenezer, Orlando, FL
- Iglesia Vida Nueva, Sanford, FL
- Lifepoint Community Church, Deland, FL
AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor)
The Therapy Directory - Psychology Today
nerdwallet- Ask an Advisor
WalletHub . Ask an Advisor
Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Programs:
The Florida Certification Board
Certified Addictions Professional